The 8 they define are:
- Scientists – who try new things and apply learnings
- Politicians – who getting ahead by adapting to people
- Socialites – who connect to others at all costs
- Habitualists – who seek repetitive pleasure feedback
- Strategists – who control the environment to suit their skills
- Competitors – who focus on gaining respect by beating everyone else
- Collectivists – who follow social norms with badges
- Soloists – who seek security and controlled environments
While I’m not entirely sure how the authors have arrived at these definitions but they claim 32% of the UK population are Strategists, 22% are Politicians with Soloists and Habitualists have the lowest sizes at 5% each.
You can read more about NakedPlay and Playnomics study on the iQU site.